e-Exam is a completely web-based and interactive student examination platform which is highly scalable, easy to manage, administer and work on. An added features for multiple choice and descriptive questions ensures efficient working and convenience for the candidates to participate in an exam from anywhere across the globe, in realtime, through internet for the already scheduled exams.
Subsequently it allows any number of students to simultaneously appear for the exam and view results individually or all of them and the encrypted file format prevents unauthorized access and ensures fairness in the examination results. The exams can be categorised on the level of competency and type of questions. The question banks creation helps in automation of the exam system.
This software application helps the instructor to :
- Set time limit and date for the exam
- Question paper generation on selecting total number of question, total marks, exam duration, subject and its levels.
- Questions can be categorized according to Subject, Topic and Types
- Difficulty level for the questions can be assigned as Easy, Medium & Hard
- Specific questions can be flagged to be included /excluded in exam
- Modification in the question is possible at any point of time
- Status of the question can be changed or deleted if required
- Question types- Multiple Choice, True or False, Match the following, fill in multiple blanks and Descriptive.
The Logged-in students can attempt tests which are programmed to automatically deliver scores to both the teacher and student instantly at the end of predetermined exam duration. The results generated can be provisioned as instantaneous for ready score which will be displayed to the users. The evaluation results of the users can be viewed in graphical representations which ease the instructor task to assess the progress, incessantly.
The admin module involves creating a class followed by the staff, allotment of subjects, assigning students to the class, including the corresponding grading system for evaluation are all being entered here. In short, these features below enable the admin to create and manage the administrative as well as the functional structures of the institution.
- Enter the Institution Details
- Teaching Department Details
- Course Type
- Course Details
- Class Settings
- Subject Master
- Subject Details
- Grade Master
- Assigning a grade to a class
- Password Settings
- View Reports:
- Staff & Student attendance
- Instructor & Student profile
- Subject & Course
This module primarily offers the maximum privilege to create and schedule exams to the participants from anywhere. The teacher can not only edit/delete content but can also assign/control user privileges to ensure that the contents are current and periodically updated. Also can monitor the exam progress while keeping a track of student attendance and performance.
- Create a question bank for each class and subject
- Add Unlimited number of questions
- Create and schedule an Exam
- Invite Students
- Add new students
- View list of students
- View Graphical reports on performance
- View reports –Attendance, Grade, Question Bank
This module limits accessibility to the students by enrolling, appearing and receiving scores of the exam instantly.
- Apply online
- View Schedule
- Take test
- View Results
- View Report-Grade, Performance & Attendance